Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Forget your troubles come on get HAPPY!

Welcome to my happiness project.  As one of my favorite Ryanhood songs says "Welcome you into my head."

This will be my space for sharing thoughts, ideas, progress, inspiration and so much more as I go on this adventure.  For those that know me, you may be wondering why I have chosen to take on The Happiness Project.  I am a very happy, positive, optimistic person.  I have a fabulous family, an incredibly loving husband, and an Ah-Mah-Zing group of friends.  Why would someone like me need to do a happiness project?  To the world I am happy, but I want to learn how to completely appreciate every moment of my life with total happiness.  I want to cut out the negative, the clutter, the nagging, the past regrets.  I want to build everlasting friendships.  I want to create greater bond with my husband.  I want to build home that is peaceful, relaxing, an escape from the everyday world.  I want to become closer with my family and be a person they are proud of.  I want to learn to accept myself for who I am and start enjoying the quirkiness that is me. 


Bottom line, "I am happy - but I'm not as happy as I should be.  I have such a good life, I want to appreciate it more - and live up to it better."
I first heard about this Happiness Project on CBS Sunday morning.  The idea intrigues me; each month focuses on one of the 12 aspects of happiness.  One month, then switch it up.  I feel this is something my ADHD can handle.  I love the idea that everyone's happiness project is different too.  It caters to individuality and your own personal quest for happiness.  I'm all in.  I can't wait to start sharing the happiness with all of you.

If you want to join in or learn more about The Happiness Project visit the website at http://www.happiness-project.com/

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge! Can't wait to read about your journey. I just put the book on my library list.

    ReplyDelete