Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Not Giving Up


The Happiness Project is back on!  It was never really over, but I did take somewhat of a hiatus.  I have kind of lost myself in this past year and it's time to start making some adult life changes and choices. 

I look back on what I wrote a year ago; my want for this project:
I want to cut out the negative, the clutter, the nagging, the past regrets.  I want to build everlasting friendships.  I want to create greater bond with my husband.  I want to build home that is peaceful, relaxing, an escape from the everyday world.  I want to become closer with my family and be a person they are proud of.  I want to learn to accept myself for who I am and start enjoying the quirkiness that is me. 
I failed at the want this past year, but I will not give up.   I want to use the events, experiences, and emotions to become a happier, healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment